You can remotely locate your lost smartphone, back up data stored on the device to Samsung Cloud, lock the screen, and even block access to Samsung Pay.
Table of contents
- Use Find My Mobile to find a lost Samsung Galaxy device
- No, Samsung isn’t pre-installing Facebook on your phone
- Recommended For You
- Get more Office productivity apps
- Use Find My Mobile to find a lost Samsung Galaxy device - CNET
Use Find My Mobile to find a lost Samsung Galaxy device
Apps and media. Read help info. Find " Location " Slide two fingers downwards starting from the top of the screen. Find " Location " Press the settings icon.
No, Samsung isn’t pre-installing Facebook on your phone
Find " Location " Press Biometrics and security. Find " Location " Press Location. Turn GPS on or off Press the indicator to turn the function on or off.
- Samsung Galaxy A40.
- Locate Samsung Galaxy A40.
- how to tracking mobile Huawei?
- mobile phone location tool Honor 30;
- best mobile phone monitoring tool Honor 9X;
If you turn on geotagging, your phone can find your position using GPS. If you turn off the function, you can't use any GPS functions on your phone.
Recommended For You
Select positioning method Press Google Location Accuracy. Select positioning method If you press the indicator next to "Improve Location Accuracy" to turn on the function, your phone can find your exact position using the GPS satellites, the mobile network and nearby Wi-Fi networks.
Select positioning method If you press the indicator next to "Improve Location Accuracy" to turn off the function, your phone can find your exact position using the GPS satellites but it may take longer as there is no access to supplementary information from the mobile network or nearby Wi-Fi networks. Return to the home screen Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
Get more Office productivity apps
Was this helpful? It has nothing to do with their age. I have at times misplaced my devices. Carelessness can be a habits for some people. A wrist watch is more practical perhaps? That would also have offline tracking using GPS. Someone is very suspicious! Yeah the idea is simple. However, what if the data is shut off? You cannot track the device in such case. The inability to track device offline is something I believe Google can work on.
The idea is simple and good. But like you pointed out, the Data connection should be active.
- How to know the location of the photo taken using from our smartphone.
- location my mobile Samsung Galaxy A80?
- mobile phone SMS tracking Samsung Galaxy A30.
- smartphone number tracking app Redmi.
- can i spy on Xiaomi Redmi 6A;
- How to Track A Samsung Phone Remotely.
But as we all know data drains battery like a hosepipe. There is a problem here. Otherwise a neat and good idea.
- Tesco Mobile App;
- how to put a gps tracking on a mobile phone Galaxy Note 7;
- How to use Android Device Manager for tracking your kids.
- How to find or track my Galaxy A40.
- tracker program for Samsung Galaxy A7.
- how can i spy on Redmi 5.
- Get more Office productivity apps!
This is great! Sounds like it has other practical uses other than tracking kids. Read our daily coverage on how the tech industry is responding to the coronavirus and subscribe to our weekly newsletter Coronavirus in Context.
Use Find My Mobile to find a lost Samsung Galaxy device - CNET
For tips and tricks on working remotely, check out our Growth Quarters articles here or follow us on Twitter. Sit back and let the hottest tech news come to you by the magic of electronic mail. Prefer to get the news as it happens? Follow us on social media. Got two minutes to spare?